Law Firm Digital Marketing | PPC for Lawyers
PPC Advertising For Law Firms?
Pay-per-click (PPC) is online advertising in which advertisers pay for each click time your ad.
You pay even if they do not stay or your website doesn’t load fast enough to keep their attention.
Google Ads is the most popular platform for PPC marketing.
Law firms may bid on the keywords that people use to find law firm services when in need of them.
Adwords is not a simple platform, and if you do not run ad campaigns correctly and with proper monitoring, the advertiser may suffer significant losses, at worst, or a poor return on investment, at best.
We use a team approach to engineer, implement and optimize PPC campaigns for our clients.
Our PPC staff works with our legal marketing team to run successful PPC campaigns that deliver consistent, relevant new leads.
With 60% of Google searchers clicking on a paid result, pay-per-click advertising is an important marketing tool, especially with crucial content metrics like search engine optimization, time on a page, and bounce rate.
We develop and implement PPC campaigns to get you highly qualified leads that convert into high-value cases.
Not only can we attract high-value clients, but we also land them at a cheaper cost than most.
Unlike many PPC management companies, we are a full-service digital marketing business. To get the most out of your investment, we utilize all of our digital advertising tools:
- Web design + Web development = Your website page speed and layouts are critical.
- Content + Copywriting = We review your existing content framework build out a strategy
- Keyword research + Keyword intent optimization = What keywords convert for lead generation?
- Bid Modeling + Conversion rate optimization = How cheap can we get you conversions to improve ROI
SEO and Pay Per Click Marketing
The best solution to Pay Per Click Marketing for law firms is to layer the PPC over an excellent content page that has been Search Engine Optimized to rank for phrases that are low competition but topical to the search intent for your service. This means you do not need to spend the money to build all the traffic you need to make a successful PPC campaign. Organic traffic will save you the money you can spend on the high-cost client conversion clicks.
The Advantages of Law Firm SEM with Exemplar-LM
When you engage Exemplar-LM as your law firm’s Search Engine Marketing company, you’re getting more than just Adwords professionals.
You will be working with a team of digital marketers that know how to boost leads by looking at the entire client funnel rather than just a particular portion of it.
- Elite Capabilities: At Exemplar-LM, we employ Google Ads specialists and web designers, copywriters, and organic search marketing experts. Our expertise allows us to provide you with the greatest potential return on your funds because we have all of the necessary skills.
- Long Term Contracts: We understand the need for law firms to be nimble and re-allocate their marketing budget when required. We don’t require any long-term agreements to work with us for PPC management. You pay month to month. We ask that you commit to the 1st three months to optimize your campaign while spending the least amount of ad money. Afterwards, we can adjust or pause your marketing as you need. It is critical to set up the paid marketing campaign correctly.
- Transparent Campaign Management: From start to finish, our PPC experts take care of everything regarding PPC management. The Google Ads expert in charge of your campaign monitors the ad’s status regularly, making any required modifications and updates. We keep you informed monthly on the campaign’s key performance indicators.
Customized Legal Marketing Campaigns For Your Law Firm
Do you want a legal marketing agency that offers your firm the attention it deserves? We provide PPC services or a law firm marketing consultant to assist you.
You want your law firm to be successful for years to come. We’re here to help ensure that happens.
Give the team at Exemplar Legal Marketing a call at 1.250.507.2332 to find out how we can help you.